Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Games I want to play.

Another one of my goals is  to run a game in the universe of the Man with the Iron Fist. and with the help of Iron Dynasty from Reality Blurs it can happen

I thought it was good.  It was beautifully shot, the story was basic, the actors were great.  I think the RZA did an admirably job writing a story about a genre he loves.


 

One of the best in a grand array of villains was Brass Body play well by Dave Bautista.  I know he is basically Colossus, but the CGI and his acting brought the character to life for more than the few seconds Daniel Cudmore had on the X-Men movie. That being said I thought I would stat him.


Brass Body

  • Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d10, Vigor d8
    Skills:  Fighting d10Gambling d6, Intimidation d6, Knowledge (Metalworking) d8, Notice d8, Persuasion d4, Riding d4, Streetwise d4, Taunt d8, Tracking d4
    Charisma: -3, Pace: 6, Parry: 2, Toughness: 12 (6)
    Hindrances: Habit (Major), Overcondfident (Minor), Outsider (Minor)
    Edges: Arcane Background (Super Powers), Martial Arts,
    Background: Mercenary who is good at what he does and kills because he is good at it.
    Super Powers:
  • Armor (4): Metal skin (armour 6).





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment