Saturday, December 26, 2015

Possible new Witch for the Coven in Accursed

I hope everyone had a great holiday.  I got to thinking what better way to think about Christmas that with Monsters.

For the Christmas season I wanted to find a good one shot to run for my groups.  I have always like the Accursed setting and the theme of Monster on the side of good.  I found a article about Christmas monster and used it for my starting point.  It listed an giant ogress named Gryla, and I thought this was a great mysterious member of the Coven.  The wiki mentions that she comes to the villages and towns and takes all the naughty children and cooks them in stews.  In my version what if she just kidnaps them and transforms them into creatures to do her bidding. 

I need to come up with some banes and a Witchbreed to be associated with Gryla, but to honest I'm going to wing it anyway.

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment